As a graduate trainee at Westermo you participate in a tailor-made program that lasts for 12 months. As a global company we offer you the possibility to gain experience and grow in an international context.
Through our graduate trainee program, we offer you an opportunity to gain a deep understanding of the business and personal development such as stress resilience and leadership skills. Becoming a trainee with us means that you are building a professional network for the future. Through various meetings and collaborations, you form strong relationships, often for life. As part of the program, you will have a mentor to guide you through your daily tasks.
During the graduate trainee program, you will, among other things, have opportunity to:
- Work based learning experience at different parts of the organisation
- Practice within various departments
- Participate in courses on different topics
- Visit and work in the Stora Sundby factory
- Explore the Westermo Academy-courses
- Discover how Westermo approaches everything from business development to sustainability work.
Right from the start, you are employed within a specific department and after the end of the program this department becomes your base within Westermo. You are thus gradually integrated into your new role, which means that after 12 months you are already ready for a regular position such as supervisor, manager, or specialist.