How we hire
Our recruitment process
1. ApplyEasily apply with your CV and cover letter. Our recruitment team will thoroughly review your application before deciding on next steps.
2. ScreeningIf your application is moved forward, we will call you for a quick phone interview where you will get additional information about the role.
3. First interviewThe next step for selected applicants is a face-to-face or video interview with HR and the recruiting manager. We will tell you more about our company and we will get to know each other better.
4. Reference checkYou will be required to provide us with two references from your current or past employer. One of your references must be a direct manager.
5. Second interview and meet the teamFor your second interview you will meet with your potential manager's manager. This interview may also give you the opportunity to meet and connect with future team members.
6. Job offerOur recruitment team will decide objectively and give a competitive offer of employment to the candidate deemed best fit for the position.
Please note that we reserve the right to complete the recruitment process before the last application date.
Job application tips
Make sure that your resume includes your
Your cover letter makes the best impression when you
- Clearly motivate why you think your are qualified for the job
- Explain the reasons for your interest in the position and Westermo as a company
- Evaluate the skills required for the position and match them to your own competence
- Summerize your most relevant qualifications and experience for the position
- We respect each other and recognize everyone's contribution
- We play to win, and we play fair
- We openly share knowledge and are curious to learn from others
- We think reliability and robustness in everything we do