Join our skilled Hardware team in Bubikon! Westermo is recruiting an experienced Hardware & Validation Engineer.
At the Westermo Neratec technology center in Bubikon, we develop and produce sophisticated wireless devices for industrial applications. As Hardware & Validation Engineer you will be in charge of the radio certifications and validation tests for our products.
- Planning and execution of radio certifications (ETSI/FCC) in cooperation with other Westermo experts
- Planning and execution of validation tests in the validation team
- Supporting the production launch (NPI/FAI) at our EMS partners and in our own production
- Development of production tools and production testers
- Support product management in lifecycle management, obsolescence analysis/management, change management, REACH, RoHs
We are looking for an initiative, independent and reliable personality, who can successfully complete the tasks at hand with perseverance and clear prioritization.
- Engineering degree or technician with higher education in the field of electronics
- Experience in radio certifications & validation testing
- Very good knowledge in German and English both written & spoken
- Experience of working closely with the production
- Interest in product maintenance tasks
We maintain an open work culture and are known for developing and manufacturing sophisticated products. We offer a varied job and good conditions to contribute your strengths. Our future-oriented company offers contemporary and family-friendly employment conditions.
For further information, please contact:
• Employment type: Permanent, 80-100%
• Location: Bubikon, Switzerland
We've already chosen our recruitment channels and marketing partners. Therefore, we avoid any contact with media sales and recruitment sites.